Автор Тема: Домашняя фото-студия  (Прочитано 4605 раз)

0 Користувачів і 1 Гість дивляться цю тему.

Offline Jericho

• Удалить
  • Эксперт
  • Нагадил как вшивая шавка - в результате забанен
Домашняя фото-студия
« : 26 Вересня 2007, 16:02:50 »
От SharpByCoop
Взято с http://www.bladeforums.com/
Я не переводил, думаю, по фото и так понятно будет.
Цитувати
Folks,

I have always shared my setup and methods with as many folks as have asked. Somehow, in doing so, my own business has never lost a beat. A consistently 'mysterious' question that is posed is "What is the best setup for cheap....?" I wanted to find out myself.

For many, the constraints of weather and daylight necessitate having a consistent indoor studio. Also one that can be set-up, taken down in a heartbeat, and stored away in a minimum of space. I think I came up with just such a project.

I kept the componentry costs to a bare minimum, while still maintaining the requirements of knife-specific photography. Let's look:

3-pack white posterboard $8.00
(3) clamp-on lights $21.00
(3) 75watt daylight fluorescent (5000k) bulbs $18.00
(1) Power strip $6.00
Assorted PVC elbows, and (1) 8" section of 1-1/2" pipe $15.00
(1) Box of white transluscent garbage bags for diffuser $2.00
(8) variety pak of artist's paper or a sample of wallpaper $5.00
Total: $75.00
In keeping with the no-frills scenario, I used the very lowest resolution on my camera and edited them in my ACDSee image editor (not Photoshop). Also, I set the white balance to 'auto' and hand-held the camera at a large aperature (f-3.5) and slow shutter speed. (1/60 sec. -- I would advise a tripod) Basically what I wanted to point out was that you can accomplish this with a bare minimum of equipment and readily-available image software. (There is even freeware to do so.)

Here are the samples of the images I took with this:

(Click to enlarge image)

I chose the high-polished dagger because it is probably the hardest blade to get consistent lighting with. Even with some crafty positioning I was able to accomplish it fairly well. There are hot spots, but overall it's pretty good. Toss in a little autumn leaves for some color and you have a good portfolio shot.

I'll draw up the dimensions of the posterboard frame sometime soon.

So here it is. It's hardly a mystery now!

Coop

arkanar

• Гість
Re: Домашняя фото-студия
« Reply #1 : 26 Вересня 2007, 16:26:03 »
От лукавого это. Достаточно двух ламп на прищепках (у нас по 10 грн можно на рынке купить), двух лампочек (одна на 75 ватт, одна на 150), нескольких листов белой офисной бумаги (20 коп/шт если поштучно) и стола (есть в каждом доме :))

Итого 25 гривен.

xsol

• Гість
« Reply #2 : 26 Вересня 2007, 18:07:49 »
Лампы у него хорошие. 5000к, у нас таких не видел, и в польских магазах тоже нету. блейдфорумс читаю, но все равно спасибо :)

Offline strit

• Старожил
  • Розташування: Дніпро
« Reply #3 : 26 Вересня 2007, 19:39:44 »
И вместо бумаги тонкий паралон вообще супер будет.

arkanar

• Гість
« Reply #4 : 27 Вересня 2007, 08:47:24 »
Лампы у него хорошие. 5000к

Лампы у нас такие (сенсибилизированные под белый свет) купить можно в специализированных магазинах для фотографов - профи. Но с распросторанением цифрових фотоаппаратов с возможностью вручную настроить баланс белого по листу белой бумаги они (лампы) практически перестали быть актуальными. Да и дорогие они...

И вместо бумаги тонкий паралон вообще супер будет.
Можно и так. Но осторожнее - поролон значительно более горючий и легкоплавкий, к лампам не прислонять!

Sergey

• Гість
« Reply #5 : 27 Вересня 2007, 09:20:52 »
Городить такой огород есть смысл если приходится фотографировать часто, а если 2-3 раза в месяц, то можно обойтись системой и по-проще.